I HAAAAD to speak on it

I was at work the other day and I heard something that I thought to be interesting. I was walking by a couple and assuming that the woman had said something slick, I had overheard the man say, "Be careful or I will Chris Brown that ass." Before my generation, people would refer to "domestic violence" between couples to Ike and Tina Turner. Is the name Chris Brown going to represent our generation as far as those situations? Is that about to be the brand name for someone who falls in the category. I'm curious to see if people are going to start saying other phrases like "He Chris Brown'd her." Or even in music...it's almost a definite that we're going to hear a phrase like that or to that extent in their lyrics. I remember Lloyd Banks sayin, "Fight, wake up and fuck like Ike and Tina Turner." Chris Brown may have dug himself in a hole because the names Chris Brown and Rihanna may be this generation's Ike and Tina. Am I wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment