TCS Essentials: Timbaland

It's been a little rough for ya boy these past couple weeks. A whole'lotta shit has been goin on, mainly LIFE lol. And usually for inspiration, I turn to music. But when it comes to music, I don't really listen to lyrics like that. I don't know why lol. What really sells me when it comes to music, is the production. I love listening to different instrumentals coming from different producers and how they work with their own sound (shouts out to LCD and NEZ&RIO by the way). But uuuuuuh...as far as some inspiration, I had to take it back to my Timbo (pre-Nelly Furtado era) playlist. When it comes to Tim's arrangements, percussion, and overall sound, this guy's a fuckin BEAST! lol So I decided to conjure up a playlist of what inspired ya boy. Give it a listen. Enjoy.
O...1 more thing, I threw a couple instrumentals on there because when he was producing for that Romeo Must Die Soundtrack, I don't remember what they called it then, but as of now, he was going HAM! lol
FORGOTTEN BONUS(lol): Aaliyah - Are You That Somebody (How the feezy I forget this?!?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment